Buy Generic Levitra (Vardenafil)
What is generic Levitra and how does it function?
Just like sildenafil and tadalafil, vardenafil – the active ingredient in Levitra – works by blocking an enzyme called PDE5, which is the main obstacle on the way to a good erection. Whenever a man is sexually aroused, his body produces nitric oxide, which triggers increased blood flow to the penis, producing an erection. However, PDE5 can block this process – thus the need for a PDE5-inhibitor. Note, however, that sexual arousal is a necessary part of the process: ED drugs cannot increase libido.
How many mg of Levitra should I take?
Vardenafil is up to 10 times more potent than sildenafil, so you may need a much lower dose to achieve the desired effect. In any case, Happy family Pharmacy technicians recommend to start with the smallest dose if you have never taken vardenafil-containing drugs, and proceed from there if you decide you need more.
How much Levitra can you take?
So far, no cases of serious Levitra overdoses have been reported. However, as with all ED drugs, and overdose is possible, so you should not take more than one pill within a 24-hour hour period, since its half-life is circa 5 hours (that is, you still half of vardenafil in your bloodstream five hours after taking a pill).
How long does it take for Levitra to work?
The onset time of Levitra is similar to that of Viagra and constitutes 30-60 minutes, though some men reported getting an erection after only 15 minutes. Due to its longer half-life, vardenafil has a longer effect – up to 6 hours as opposed to 4 hours for Viagra.
Top Facts of Generic Levitra
- Vardenafil (the active component in Levitra) is up to 10 times more potent than sildenafil;
- Half-life of Levitra is longer than that of Viagra, so it has a longer effect;
- Interacts much less with food and drink than Viagra;
- Can be used to treat premature ejaculation (the same goes for other ED drugs offered by Happy Pharmacy);
- Should be taken once a day only;
- Is very selective for PDE5, does not affect after PDE enzymes, which reduces the chance of side effects.
How to take
Generic Levitra should be taken orally once a day. Swallow a pill with a glass of water; do not chew it and do not cut it in half. Levitra can be taken together with food and drink; however, make sure you do not eat grapefruits or drink grapefruit juice, since they have been reported to weaken the effect of vardenafil.
Products you may also need:
Vardenafil is a potent chemical compound, and you may well find that even the smallest dose work well for you. Remember that the half-life of Levitra if around five hours, so even after 10 hours, you will still have 25% of the active ingredient in your system: this is the reason why you should not take it more often than once in 24 hours.
Levitra can be taken by diabetics and people suffering from most other chronic diseases; however, it is not suitable for those who have low blood pressure, since PDE-5 inhibitors can lower it even further.
It is generally considered ok to drink alcohol in moderation when taking Levitra; however, remember that alcohol lowers libido and can decrease sexual arousal – a prerequisite for all ED drugs to work, including Levitra.
Side Effects & Overdose
Vardenafil has passed numerous clinical trials and has been approved by state medical authorities of the US, Canada, and the European Union. Cases of serious side effects are very rare. However, here at Happy Pharmacy we place great importance on the health of our customers, so it is our responsibility to give you a fair warning.
Circa 5 to 10 per cent of users experience any side effects at all when taking Levitra, and most of those are temporary and go away in an hour or two. You may feel any of the following:
None of these are dangerous. However, you must seek immediate medical help if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- sensitivity to light
- change in colour perception (usually towards blue)
- abdominal pain
- loss of vision or hearing
- tachycardia (irregular heartbeat)
- priapism (painful erection that lasts too long).
While overdoses of Levitra have not been reported, it is possible if you take several pills at once. An overdose can potentially result in a heart attack or a gangrene on the penis leading to its amputation. Follow the prescribed doses carefully!
- Viagra – structurally sildenafil and vardenafil are very similar, so Levitra and Viagra have similar onset times, half-life, and effect duration. Their prescribed dosages are different, though, since vardenafil is more potent. If you have tried one and for some reason were not quite satisfied, if can be worth trying the other.
- Cialis – the active component in Cialis, tadalafil, is very different from vardenafil, so it can be a good alternative for those who experience undesired side effects when taking Levitra. It can also be a better choice when the duration of the effect is a priority: Cialis remains active for up to 36 hours.
- Kamagra – an affordable, safe and efficient ED drug, Kamagra has gained a loyal following among the Happy family store customers.