We prioritize your privacy and want you to be conversant with how Happy Family Pharmacy and its associated brands that link to this policy (collectively, “HFP or Happyfamilycarepharmacy.com”, “we”, “us” or “our”), gather, utilize, and disclose your information.
Personal Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” is information that on its own or when amalgamated with other information identifies you as an individual or pertains to an identifiable person, which may include, for example:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Location data
- Credit and debit card number (such as for purchases)
- Social Security number or tax identification number (such as for employment applications)
- Photographs of you and your government-issued identification card
How We May Collect Personal Information
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
Through the Services: We may collect Personal Information through the Services, e.g., when you create a profile, login, sign up for a newsletter, participate in a promotion or event, or make a purchase.
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters, announcements or notifications.
- To send administrative information to you such as information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, as well as to complete and fulfill your purchase, including to process your payments, have your order delivered to you or picked up in-store, communicate with you regarding your purchase, and provide you with related customer service.
- To tailor your interactions through our Services.
- To send you information, marketing communications, coupons and other offers that we believe may be of interest to you, which may be personalized and tailored to your preferences.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions, as well as store or community events, and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read such rules carefully.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality.
- To allow you to send messages to a friend through the Services. By using this functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address.
- For our business purposes, such as analytics, data analysis; audits; fraud monitoring and prevention; developing new products and services; enhancing, improving, or modifying our products and services; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and operating and expanding our business activities.
- To facilitate any of the other uses listed herein by linking data collected across computers or devices that you may use.
- To confirm your age and identity.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, text messaging, auditing, and other services.
- To third party businesses offering goods and services via the Services. We work closely with third party businesses to offer products and services to you. In some cases, these businesses may sell offerings to you via the Services.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Services.
- To joint marketing partners for you to participate in joint marketing promotions.
- To marketing service providers and digital marketing networks to present advertisements.
- By you, when you post a review or when you post on message boards, chat, profile pages, blogs, or other services to which you are able to print or post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users of the Services and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose any information on such services.
- To your friends associated with your social media account, to other users of the Services, and to your social media account provider, in connection with your social sharing activity, such as if you connect your social media account to your Services account or log‑into your
You also acknowledge that any information shared on a social media platform is directed at Happyfamilycarepharmacy.com general retail operations, not its healthcare services, and that such information may be viewable to the public, and may be used by other users of those social media platforms. As a result, no health information that you share on social media platforms or otherwise make publicly available qualifies as protected health information. Please do not post, share or otherwise make available any Personal Information on social media that you do not wish to be made publicly available. If you do not want any of your Personal Information shared with other users or with your social media account provider, please do not connect your social media account with your Services account, and do not participate in social sharing on the Services.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- To subsidiary and affiliated entities that we control, that control us, or that are under common control with us.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Any additional disclosures for which you provide consent.