Terms and Conditions
1.1. This document governs the Terms and Conditions for using this website with medical information and products;
1.2. This Agreement applies to the Happyfamilycarepharmacy.com with its mobile versions, applications, and other applications/software;
1.3. If you, as a User, do not agree with the content of the Terms and Conditions, its individual parts, or provisions, please leave the Website. If you continue to use the Website, it will indicate your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in full;
1.4. This Agreement does not create any agency, partnership, or employment relationship between the User and the Company.
SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
2.1. The Company provides the User with the following Services:
- Ability to obtain remote (via the internet) access to information about the Products, Partners;
- Ability to remotely book the Products and receive information in this regard;
- Ability to remotely order and pay for the Products;
- Possibility of access to a consultation by phone or messenger about the Products and to the service of ordering the Products via online form, phone, or messenger;
- Possibility of access to the doctor’s consultation service by telephone and the opportunity to obtain information about such a service.
USE OF INFORMATION AND OTHER MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE
3.1. Any use of the Information and materials of the Website is allowed only with the permission of the Website Owner. The use of the Information means any reproduction, distribution, processing, and other uses provided for by the “Law On Copyright and Related Rights”;
4.1. The individuals are prohibited from:
- Provide false information about themselves when registering, use the registration data of another person, transfer registration data to other persons;
- Try in any way, including by password guessing, hacking, or other actions, to gain access to other people’s logins and passwords;
- Use any device, software, or procedure to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of the Website;
- Post information and objects that may violate the rights and legitimate interests of the Company, applicable law, as well as information containing threats, defamatory, insulting, humiliating honor, dignity, or business reputation or violating the privacy of users, the Company, or Partners.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
5.1. Before providing personal data, the Users give consent to the Owner for the collection and processing (accumulation, storage, adaptation, recovery, use, distribution, depersonalization, and destruction) of the specified data, namely: last name, first name, login, email, contact phone number, address, date and place of birth, gender, country of residence, in order to ensure the implementation consumer protection, advertising and marketing research, and also give their consent to the transfer (distribution) of their data to other transport and courier organizations, any Banks and/or financial institutions and other third parties (without limitation) within the legal limits;
5.2. The Company processes the Personal Data provided by you when working with the Website (in particular, when registering, placing an order without registering, leaving a review or feedback);
PERMISSION TO CONTACT
6.1. By providing the Company with their email address and phone number on the Website, the User consents to the use of:
- e-mail to send service, legal, informational, and promotional messages;
- phone numbers for making calls (including automatically dialed and/or pre-recorded) from the Company and/or Partners;
- phone numbers for sending text messages.
6.2. The user can refuse to receive informational and promotional messages.
7.1. The Company may make changes to the materials and services provided by the Happyfamilycarepharmacy.com as well as to the products and prices indicated in them at any time without notice;
7.2. The Company is not liable for any losses (including money, connections or reputation, profits, other intangible losses, or any direct or indirect losses) as a result of the User’s use or inability to use the Website.
7.3. The Agreement is concluded for an indefinite period and applies to Users accessing the Website and using it, both before the date of publication of the Terms and Conditions, and after the date of its publication on the Website.
7.4. If for one reason or another, any of the terms of the Agreement are invalid or unenforceable, this does not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining terms of the Agreement.